The Secret Nuggets of Gold
You can now get the Nuggets Of Gold Books
- When your attitude is right, the facts don’t count.
- Thoughts are things.
- Energy follows thought.
- Don’t confuse activity with accomplishment.
- Associate with winners and you will become one too.
- Go as far as you can see, and when you get there, you will see further.
- Listen to people who have what you want and have been where you are.
- Success formula
- Be at the right place at the right time (luck has a lot to do with this)
- Have vision (use your intuition to see the long term potential in things)
- Take massive and immediate action.
- Follow your bliss.
- Don’t get stinking thinking and hardening of the attitudes.
- In life, you have to care but not that much.
- Knowledge is power but only if it is used.
- To know and not to do is not to know.
- To be the best you must learn from the best.
- You are hung by your tongue and snared (trapped) by the words of your mouth.
- It is not what you eat, but what you digest that makes you strong. It is not what you earn, but what you save that brings you wealth. It is not what you learn, but what you remember that makes you wise.
- The power of life and death are in your tongue.
- Your tongue is a creative force.
- What you say is what you will get.
- Your wish is always your command.
- If it is to be, it’s up to me.
- One person with a commitment is stronger than 1000 people with an interest.
- A good plan executed with enthusiasm today is better than the perfect plan implemented tomorrow.
- Analysis leads to paralysis.
- Follow up and follow through.
- Keep your commitments.
- Keep your word.
- Make your word your bond.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Keep your agreements.
- Don’t procrastinate.
- Excusitis is the failure disease.
- People who are good at making excuses are never good at anything else.
- Losers make excuses, winners take responsibility.
- Don’t be a SNIOP (someone who is susceptible to the negative influence of other people).
- Don’t let people put rats in your head.
- Don’t try to make a pig sing. You waste your time and annoy the pig (meaning: don’t try to convince people of anything).
- Money is a renewable resource.
- It doesn’t matter if you see the glass as half full or half empty as long as you know that you can always refill the glass!
- You can’t say with a positive attitude I can do anything. But you can say I can do everything better with a positive attitude than I could if I had a negative attitude.
- A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
- Every time you point your finger at someone else, there are 3 fingers pointing directly at you.
- You can be, do, and have whatever you desire (within reason).
- Be teachable and coachable.
- Have a high teachability index (willingness to learn and willingness to accept change).
- Don’t let anyone steal your dream!
- You either make things happen, watch things happen, or wonder what just happened?
- People either build or destroy. Be a builder.
- Build your people and your people will help you build your business.
- Build relationships around people, directly with each person, not through other people.
- Your income is always the average of your 5 best friends.
- Whatever you see in others is only a projection of what you really see in yourself.
- Whatever has been done to you, you have done to someone else first.
- You are pure potential unrealized.
- Nothing is impossible for the man who believes in himself and his dream.
- Every one of your words, actions, and thoughts are seeds you plant that will eventually manifest into your life as something you will have to experience.
- Go for your dreams!
- Believe and you receive. Doubt and go without.
- Focus! Concentrate! Pay attention!
- Smile and the world smiles back at you.
- The same measure you use against others will be used against you.
- No one can upset you unless you allow it.
- Life is how you choose to see it.
- Life is how you choose it to be.
- Life is what you make of it.
- Although you might not have control of what is happening to you at any given point in time, you always have 100% control of how you think and how you feel about what is happening to you.
- Show up! Show up early! Pay attention!
- Control your thoughts and you control your whole life.
- Success is a habit. Winning is a habit. Losing and failure are also habits.
- You can if you think you can.
- Success creates confidence. Confidence creates the right activity. The right activity creates success habits. Success habits create success, which in turn goes back to the beginning of the cycle and is always moving.
- If you think you can or if you think you can’t, either way you are right, it is the thinking that makes it so.
- Successful people are always willing to do what the other guys are not willing to do.
- Do the right things, long enough, consistently.
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and bring itself to completely believe (which means: know it can achieve), it therefore absolutely can achieve and generally will.
- Successful people are not people without problems. They are people who overcome their problems.
- Successful people don’t whine, complain, and blame others.
- The mistake is not that you fall; it is that you do not get up.
- What you put out always comes back to you.
- Do unto others as you want them to do to you. Think about others as you want them to think about you. Treat others as you want them to treat you.
- As a man thinks in his heart so is he.
- You become what you think about most of the time.
- Never, never, never, never, never give up.
- If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.
- Everyone gets out of the way for the man who knows where he is going and is committed to getting there.
- Define your dream and get a burning desire for its achievement.
- Shoot for the moon, for even if you miss, you will still wind up among the stars.
- You can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket.
- Your ship will never come in if you didn’t send it out first.
- What you do speaks so loudly, what you say I cannot hear.
- A stove gives you heat only after you put the wood in, and only after you start the fire.
- When you are on fire, people will come from all around just to watch you burn.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- You eat an elephant one bite at a time.
- Inch by inch anything is a cinch. But yard by yard everything is hard.
- Don’t be like a ship without a rudder.
- Decide I am going to do it, that’s it, period!
- Man is not disturbed by what happens to him. He is disturbed by how he thinks about what happened to him.
- Be at cause over your environment and what happens to you, instead of being at effect of your environment and what happens to you.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Are you tough? You are if you decide you are.
- Be a go getter.
- If you want to feel enthusiastic, then act enthusiastic.
- If you continue to think as you always thought, you will continue to get what you always got… Is it enough?
- Use the “AS IF” principle for success in every endeavor.
- Feed your mind every day with good mind food (audios, videos, and books).
- Garbage in, garbage out. What are you allowing to be put into your mind?
- You program yourself for success or failure by what you feed your mind (the books you read, the tv shows you watch, the music you listen to, etc.).
- Five years from now the person you will be will be based on the books you read and the people you associate with.
- Winners always go the extra mile.
- Leaders are always readers.
- Do more than you are paid to do and soon you will be paid more for what you do.
- To stay in business, you must deliver what you promise. To prosper in business, you must deliver more than you promise.
- In business and in your personal life, always deliver to others in abundance.
- You have to put in before you can take out.
- The customer is always right. If the customer is ever wrong, go back and read the previous statement.
- Don’t eat your seed corn (means: Don’t spend all your money. Keep most of your investment and reinvest it).
- Don’t live within your means, live below your means.
- Save 10% of your income, invest it in safe investments, reinvest the dividends, and don’t touch it until you retire.
- A rainy day always comes, be prepared for it, but not worried about it.
- Everything will be fine in the end. If things are not fine now, if just means that is is not the end yet!
- Love what you do and you will never work a day in your life.
- Never stop dreaming.
- Dream big!
- Never let anyone steal your dreams.
- A man without a dream will perish (a man without a vision is dead).
- You can do it! (repeat out loud I can do it!)
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Life is not a race or competition.
- Program yourself for success by saying to yourself I am… Followed by what you want to be (such as I am rich, I am successful, I am a winner, I am happy, I am healthy, I feel good, etc.). You are not lying. You are just telling the truth in advance. As there is no time and space in the nonphysical, so you are saying the truth as to what actually is.
- Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.
- Success is not what you have done compared to what others have done. Success is what you have done compared to what you could have done.
- The ultimate goal is always happiness, joy, bliss, peace, and the inner sensations of fulfillment, satisfaction, and feeling whole, and complete.
- The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.
- Edison failed over 10,000 times trying to create the light bulb. He said that he never failed, but rather, successfully found 10,000 ways that did not work!
- Never quit.
- Doubt can sink a ship.
- Ty Cobb stole more bases than any person in history, but was also thrown out trying to steal a base more times than anyone else in history.
- Michael Jordan missed the game winning shot more times than any basketball player in history. He also made the winning shot more times than any player in history.
- Babe Ruth hit more home runs than any person in history (based on number of at bats), but also struck out more times than anyone person in history.
- You can experience pain and everyone will, but no one has to suffer. Suffering is a choice.
- Never stop trying, no matter how many times you fail.
- Everyone has a sign on their forehead that says make me feel important.
- When choosing to do something ask yourself:
- Does it align with my purpose?
- What is the real worst thing that can go wrong, and can I live with that emotionally and financially if it happens?
- What is the upside and is it big enough to really motivate me to action?
- Will it be fun?
- A person’s name is the sweetest sound in the language to that person and commands attention every time you use it.
- No pain no gain.
- Victory is always worth the struggle.
- Always think what is in it for the other guy.
- If you can see John Jones through John Jones eyes, you can sell John Jones, what John Jones buys.
- There are 6 honest serving men and you should use them until you die. They are what, where, when, who, how, and why.
- Never invalidate another person’s ideas, feelings, or opinions. Always respect, and acknowledge them even if you disagree.
- The hardest words to say are you are right, and I am wrong. Saying them often and sincerely will create magic in your life.
- Have an attitude of gratitude.
- Who is rich? The person who truly appreciates and is grateful for what he has right now.
- The journey is the reward.
- Enjoy the ride.
- What one man has done, you can do also (within reason).
- Everything is possible for those who believe.
- Be curious; ask questions; listen more than you talk.
- God gave you two ears and one mouth. Use them proportionately.
- Find the gold in every person and situation.
- Find the silver lining.
- Turn lemons into lemonade.
- If you want to appear interesting to others, be interested in others.
- Winners do whatever it takes.
- Your mind and body cannot tell the difference between reality and imagination.
- You either pay the price for success now, or pay the much higher price for failure later. Either way you have to pay.
- Use the power of your imagination to create the life of your dreams.
- What you resist persists, what you fight will grow and fight you back.
- Always be expecting a miracle, but not needing one.
- Always be in a state of allowing (nonresistance). You know if you are in this state because you will be feeling good.
- You will get what you really, really, really want. You will also get what you really, really, really don’t want.
- Have a dream, but don’t live in a dream world.
- Believe you can succeed and you will.
- Success is the best revenge.
- Keep your dreams to yourself. Don’t tell others your dreams.
- The world is full of dream stealers.
- You can lose lots of battles and still win the war.
- It is never over until you win.
- Don’t confuse temporary failures, with ultimate defeat.
- You can never be defeated until you quit.
- It does not matter how fast you are moving forward. All that matters is that you continue and never quit.
- Obstacles are just stepping stones along the way. They make you smarter, stronger, and better.
- Never see anything as a problem and don’t call it one. Instead, see them as, and call them situation; challenges; and opportunities.
- What you will know at the top, you will learn at the bottom. So be thankful when you are at the bottom.
- You learn when you are having everything go wrong. Take advantage of those priceless lessons.
- New growth always happens after a destructive force.
- Forest fires are nature’s way of clearing out the old garbage so the new growth can occur.
- Finish what you start.
- Riches do not respond to wishes.
- Some people know the price of everything but the value of nothing.
- Be someone who people call: trustworthy; dependable; honest; a hard worker; a go getter; responsible; keeps his word.
- You can get everything in life that you want; if you just help enough other people get in life what they want.
- Give and it will be given back to you 100 fold.
- Ask and it is given.
- Ask and you receive, so that your joy will be full.
- You can only build as high as your foundation is deep.
- A master is the person who has mastered the basics.
- Focus on the fundamentals.
- Perfect practice makes perfect.
- Always give it your all. Find your best efforts in everything you do. Leave it all on the field.
- Believe it and then you will see it.
- What doesn’t kill you can make you stronger, if you choose.
- When faced with a challenge in life, adapt, improvise, and overcome.
- Only one who obeys, can then command.
- You can only be a great leader if you were and are a great follower.
- You can only be a great teacher if you were and still are a great student.
- Only the most humble and obedient servant can become a true master.
- Would you hire you?
- Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- You need to walk by faith and not by sight.
- Faith is unquestioning, it is knowing.
- Walk by what you know is true, not by what appearances or facts tell you.
- Deny what your senses tell you. Hold firm to your conviction and believe that what you hold clearly in your mind will come to pass. Then your dream will manifest into your life.
- Be in present time. Be here now.
- Embrace every day, and every moment.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
- Live your life with passion.
- What you give your attention to will always grow.
- If you want to be enthusiastic, then act enthusiastic.
- Whatever you are measuring regularly will always get your attention.
- Feed your fear and it will grow. Starve your fear and it will die. You feed your fears by giving them your mental attention.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want.
- Sometimes you have to take 1 step back before you can move 2 steps forward.
- Feel good now.
- Disappointment is inevitable, but misery is up to you.
- Every thought, word, and action is a seed you plant, and you will in time have to eat the fruit of what you have planted. Plant wisely.
- You will get a sour lemon if you plant a lemon seed. You will get a sweet mango if you plant a mango seed. What fruit do you want to eat? Plant those seeds by choosing your thoughts, words, and actions wisely.
- Pain in life is a sure thing, but suffering is always your choice.
- When you are in a valley of life (a low point), know that all valleys lead to mountains.
- The higher you go up the mountain, the more you will be able to see.
- Success is a journey not a destination.
- When faced with a bad situation, we always say someday we will look back at this and laugh. Why wait till someday? Laugh now.
- It does not matter what happens in your life. All that matters is how you respond to what happens in your life. You have 100% total control on how you respond.
- There is a huge difference between reacting to something and responding to something. Reacting is irrational. It is the mind, thoughts and emotions controlling you. Responding means you control your mind, emotions, and thoughts. Respond to things, do not let your mind take over and react.
- Pray to understand others, not to be understood; to hear others, not to be heard; to respect others, not to be respected.
- Success is the progressive realization of a dream.
- If you have a reaction to a medication, that is bad. If you respond to the medication, that is good. In life, it is better to respond to things. Do not allow yourself to react uncontrollably and without willful thought and intention.
- Be happy now.
- Take life lightly. Be more cheerful. Smile and laugh more. Don’t be so serious.
- Say please and thank you a lot.
- Life is a game, so have fun.
- The game of life is not a race.
- Taste your food before you salt it.
- Everyone has the right to be happy and no one should suffer. This is compassion. Always feel compassion for others using this definition.
- Be in the moment.
- Be here now.
- Successful people learn from their experiences. Very successful people also learn from other people’s experiences, so they don’t have to make the same mistakes others already made.
- People don’t care how much you know, until they first know how much you care.
- Worry is negative goal setting; it is thinking about what you don’t want to happen.
- Remember, life is what you make it, life is as you choose to see it.
- For me, life is tremendous!
- The secret to living is giving.
- You can’t out give God.
- Whatever you want in life, give it away first.
- What you sow you will reap.
- What goes around comes around.
- Love others as yourself.
- Talk to others as you would want them to talk to you. Talk about others as you would want them to talk about you.
- Love your enemies.
- Greet everyone with the same respect as everyone else.
- God will forgive you only as you have forgiven others (forgive us our wrongdoings as we have forgiven others their wrongdoing against us) in the same way we forgive others, we will be forgiven.
- Greet everyone with love in your heart.
- Love everyone without exception and without condition.
- God loves a cheerful giver.
- You are the pure expression and extension of God’s love. Just as God is love, so are you. You are love. Let it shine.
- Life is for laughing, loving and living.
- Give without fanfare and do so secretly. No one should know of your giving. Your return on such giving can be 1000 times more than if you give and people know all about it and praise you for it. You have already gotten your reward when you get recognition.
- When you give, you plant a seed and all seeds produce a return, a harvest, of 100 fold or more.
- All thoughts, words, and actions are seeds that you are planting and will produce a 100 or more fold return. Plant positive thoughts, words and actions, and get back positive results.
- Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
- Plant negative thoughts, words and actions, and you will get back negative results. Like attracts like. Like begets like.
- You have what it takes.
- Success breeds success. Failure breeds failure. Positivity breeds positivity. Negativity breeds negativity.
- No one ever said on their death bed I wish I spent more time at the office.
- Do whatever it takes.
- Make a commitment and persist.
- Stop trying to keep up with the Jones.
- A living is made during the 9-5, but a fortune is made during the nights and weekends.
- Status is spending money you don’t have, to buy things you don’t need, to impress people you don’t like.
- The grass is always greener in the other fellow’s yard.
- Rich people spend most of their money on things that go up in value. Broke people spend most of their money on things that go down in value.
- Rich people invest in things that produce income on a regular basis. Broke people invest in things that cost them money on a regular basis.
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Practice delayed gratification.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again until you do.
- Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
- When faced with a mountain do not quit. Build a tunnel through it, or climb over it, or go around it, or fly over it, or just stay and turn the mountain into a gold mine!
- It’s not just what you know. It’s what you do with what you know.
- It’s not just what you know. It’s also who you know. Make networking and establishing connections with people an important part of your life and build a good solid reputation with others.
- Success is a decision away.
- In consistency lies the power.
- Practice spreading good will and building a solid reputation as a person of integrity, honor, and character.
- Every spiritual text says you are blessed with favor from the Universe or God. Favor means you have advantages, special privileges, and personal assistance when you need it. You just have to accept this gift that is yours.
- Don’t demand respect; give respect to everyone without condition.
- It’s not what happens to you, it is how you respond to what happens to you.
- Seize every day.
- Seize the moment.
- If you judge others, others will judge you. If you criticize or condemn others, then others will criticize and condemn you.
- It’s not your aptitude, but your attitude that determines your altitude in life.
- Listen more than you talk.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Look for the silver lining and look for the bright side of things.
- In every adversity, there are the seeds of a greater benefit.
- In mining for gold, one must move tons of dirt to find just a few ounces of gold. But you are not looking for the dirt; you are looking for the gold. In your life, don’t look for the dirt, and don’t pay attention to the dirt (there can be a lot of dirt), rather, look for the gold in every situation and every person. You can find gold if you look for it! Focus on the gold!
- Pressure turns coal into diamonds. When you are under pressure, know that you are turning into a diamond.
- You are a magnificent creative force.
- Fire, heat, and hard knocks are needed to create steel.
- The wall of fire you walk through can burn away all your impurities.
- What you want, wants you!
- You are an extension of pure energy.
- You will never hit a goal you don’t have.
- You will never hit a goal you can’t see, so keep your eye on your goal.
- If you don’t have a destination, how will you know when you get there?
- Your goals need to be written down.
- Everyone’s favorite subject is themselves.
- Compliment people often and do it sincerely.
- There is something in every person you can respect, admire, or like. Find it and tell them about it sincerely.
- Do your job! And do it right!
- Take action.
- Do it now!
- The way you do anything is the way you do everything, so do your best even when no one is watching.
- Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it is open.
- Have singleness of purpose, single mindedness on your dream.
- You need to be obsessed with your dream. It has to be the #1 priority in your life if you want it to manifest.
- You can be good at lots of things but great at only one thing.
- Don’t be a jack of all trades but master at none.
- When you must, you can, and you will!
- No fear!
- Don’t let temporary defeat stop you from reaching your destination.
- When faced with adversity, overcome it!
- You can, and you will, because you must!
- You are an extension and an expression of God’s love. Just as God is love, so are you. You are love.
- You are love, light, and life.
- The dogs may bark, but the caravan moves on.
- Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the face.
- Look danger right in the face and laugh.
- When you are coming from love, there is never any fear.
- The rich man said: Do as I did, say what I said, and most importantly think like I thought when I was where you are, and you will have what I have.
- Be fearless.
- You will always amaze yourself with how strong you will be in the times you must be strong.
- Just keep going. When in doubt, go forward!
- You are never so strong that you don’t sometimes need a little help. When you really need it, know it will always be there, so be fearless!
- People who really matter don’t mind if you screw up. And those that do mind, don’t matter!
- Never defend yourself, or explain yourself, or make excuses. Your friends don’t need it, and your enemies won’t believe you anyway.
- You never have to say sorry or thank you to a real friend, but make sure you always do!
- Be the change you want to see.
- Put all your good eggs in one basket and then watch that basket! Focus on one goal.
- The statement throw a lot of stuff against the wall, because something will be bound to stick is a lie. You must have singleness of purpose on one goal in order to attain it. You must be obsessed with only one dream at a time.
- Bravery does not mean you have no fear. Bravery means you fight anyway regardless of your fear.
- Successful people are always too busy doing what the other guys are too good to do.
- Successful people are always doing what the other guys are still talking about.
- Stop bragging about what you have done or what you are going to do. Keep quiet. Keep your comments to yourself and just do it. Let the results speak for themselves.
- Improve yourself and you improve your circle of influence.
- If you want things in your life to change, you have to change things in your life.
- Stop trying to change others or make others better. Change yourself and make yourself better.
- Live and let live. Allow others to follow their own path.
- Say if it is to be, it is up to me.
- Facts tell, stories sell.
- No one can make you rich and no one can make you poor. You and only you have control over your life. Stop making excuses and blaming others.
- You can always be better. Thrive always to be better than before.
- Every day in every way, you are getting better, better and better.
- You are either growing or dying, going up or down, getting better or worse. You are never static.
- Things that are measured get attention and results.
- Chart your progress. Manage everything with measurable statistics.
- Don’t confuse activity with results. Focus and track both activity and results.
- Don’t be a motivated idiot. And don’t be an educated person with no motivation. Balance your attitude training with your skill training.
- If you don’t love yourself, no one else will.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Do what you love to do and what you are good at doing.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~Gandhi
- Only people in pain do painful things to others.
- It is impossible to live without failure at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you fail by default. ~J. K. Rowling
- Those who are suffering, create suffering.
- Those who are confused, do confusing things.
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw
- If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. We need not wait to see what others do. ~Gandhi
- Things that get scheduled get done.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition form mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional paradigms and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. ~Albert Einstein
- Plan your work and work your plan.
- As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I did not leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I would still be in prison. ~Nelson Mandela
- Everything you now find easy, you once found difficult.
- You don’t get in life what you want, but rather what you negotiate.
- You don’t get in life what you want, but rather what you think you deserve.
- You don’t get in life what you want, but rather what you think you are worthy of.
- You don’t get in life what you want, but rather what you feel you are entitled to.
- You don’t get in life what you want, but rather what you are.
- God dwells within you, as you.
- No one is born hating another person because of the color of their skin or his background or religion. People must learn to hate and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. ~Nelson Mandela
- Those who hurt others really hate themselves.
- Successful people have formed the habit of doing the things that failures don’t like to do.
- Everything in the universe is an expression, aspect, and extension of the one universal consciousness. Everything is not only connected, everything is one.
- Attaining things will not bring you happiness. But being happy will bring you things.
- Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must first be overcome.
- Do you want to become a master? Then be the best student.
- Believe in what you are doing and believe that what you doing is right.
- Leadership Energy Creates Action Taking Action Activates Leadership Energy